Services We Provide
American Cladding Technologies uses Laser Metal Deposition (LMD) ― also known as laser cladding ― to enhance, restore and strengthen the surfaces of metal components with unprecedented
Helping you through feasibility, qualification, serial production and up to on-site vertical integration is our daily routine. With annual powder deposition amounts now exceeding 32 tons, we’ve learned how to help you stay successful.
We currently offer laser metal deposition work cells available 24 hours a day, whose part capacity ranges from ounces to multiple tons, with a length of more than 40 feet.
- Three 5-axis Cartesian laser metal deposition (LMD) platforms
- One 10-axis robotic laser metal deposition platform
- Laser power: 8 kw, 6 kw, 4 kw and 2 kw
- One 20-ton bridge crane
- One 7.5-ton bridge crane
- One 50 kw induction heating system
- One 15 kw induction heating system
- Part lengths: Up to 40 feet long
- On-site metallurgical lab